Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Question concerning internet with the New OS 5.0
wmg3341

Ok so i have seen alot of questions about the internet with the new 5.0 software update on the storm. None of them have been what i am looking for.  Here is my dilemma.  I go to app world and select an app that i want, for instance the app store, it pops up with the screen to hit download so i hit it.. after i do that, it takes me into the internet browser telling me to hit the download button on there, but when i do it wont do anything... I can not get it to advance to the next page when trying to click a link on the internet browser.  Is this a problem with my phone cuz it was fine before the update.  SO my question is, how do i fix the problem of not being able to click on any link in the internet browser? am i the only person with this issue?  please help thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Question concerning internet with the New OS 5.0
SaNDman
Novice

Try this from main screen go to Setup>Email Settings>press Blackberry button>list pops up>Service Books>Send Service Books. Maybe you don't have any problems with emails?? I don't know, trying to help.:smileysurprised:

0 Likes