RINGTONES DON'T STAY SET!
missbruingal

Does anyone have knowledge as to how I can keep my custom ringtones that I have set to stay working? I have checked every possible error on my part (silence mode, etc) and even though my phone shows the correct desired ringtones I have set, it still rings with the manufacturer set defaults. It worked when I first set it up yesterday but today, it won't recognize my custom ringtones at all. INFURIATING!  Thinking of returning phone; I need to be able to customize my ringtones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: RINGTONES DON'T STAY SET!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear missbruingal,

Good afternoon. Congrats on your new phone. Being able to keep your ringtones is very convenient. I am sorry to see your having troubles with transferring your ringtones.

I noticed you mentioned they were customer ringtones. Did you purchase an application and made your own ringtone using MP3 files on your phone? How did you get them over to your new phone? Have you tried simply turning your phone off then on and testing the ringtones? Please try this and provide further info. We look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!

Thank You,
Michelle_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes