Radio Problem
jessmtz4
OK I don't know if it is just me but a lot of the time when I plug my storm in at night the radio turns off and I have to turn it back on in the morning. Is there a setting or something that turns the radio off while its plugged in? It doesn't seem to do it all the time. I am aware that it does it when the battery is low but I usually am aware of that before I plugging it in. I just always thought I didn't get calls in my bedroom cause of a despot but it was cause the radio was actually off. Anyone ever have this same issue?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Radio Problem
EarthUnderSky
Contributor - Level 2

Hey there jess.

I think I can help you here. Let's see. You probably by default have your device set to enter bedside mode when it is plugged in to charge. This in itself is not the problem. It's the other user settings that the device is reacting to. So let's do it this way. Find and select your clock icon. From here push your menu(Blackberry)button and select options. Now you should be in clock options. So scroll down this screen and see if underneath the Bedside Mode setting that the Disable Radio Tab is set to yes. If it is then highlight the tab and select no.

Hope this helps...Good Luck

Regards, Michael 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
EarthUnderSky
Contributor - Level 2

Hey there jess.

I think I can help you here. Let's see. You probably by default have your device set to enter bedside mode when it is plugged in to charge. This in itself is not the problem. It's the other user settings that the device is reacting to. So let's do it this way. Find and select your clock icon. From here push your menu(Blackberry)button and select options. Now you should be in clock options. So scroll down this screen and see if underneath the Bedside Mode setting that the Disable Radio Tab is set to yes. If it is then highlight the tab and select no.

Hope this helps...Good Luck

Regards, Michael 

0 Likes
jessmtz4
Awesome that did it. I had never seen that option before thanks a lot.
0 Likes