Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Receiving SMS messages
UrsulaJH
Member

I have been sending/receiving SMS messages all day, and all of a sudden the incoming texts are not incoming any longer!  I've had numerous people tell me they are texting me, and none of them are coming through!  The test messages I sent out are being delivered.

 

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Receiving SMS messages
nmchileman
Sr. Member
Try two things. Find your Manage Connections icon and click on it. Uncheck the box that says Mobile Network. Let the radio turn off for a couple seconds then recheck it and it will turn green. Make sure the signal goes back to 1XEV (not 1X or 1xev). Second: take out the battery and leave it out for about 10 seconds. This should solve about 90% of connection issues you'll have with your phone. A full wipe of the device usually solves the other 10%. So hopefully don't have to go there.
0 Likes