Refund of an application purchase made through Verizon (my carrier billing)
Kasper_NYC
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, I had bought an application that does not run on my BlackBerry Z30. I had contacted the Vendor (SRID Games) and I got not answer. I would like a refund for my purchase, how I can get it?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Re: Refund of an application purchase made through Verizon (my carrier billing)
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Usually you don't get a refund on app purchases. What app was it? On Android if an app is not compatible with a device it doesn't even give the option to download. I guess you purchased it through the BB App World. Try contacting them.

0 Likes
Kasper_NYC
Enthusiast - Level 2

The following page ask me to contact my carrier billing (https://consumersupport.webapps.blackberry.com/blackberrycommerce/main?ln=en) I had paid through Verizon.

I want a refund of an Application that does not properly work, and for which the vendor / developer is not given support.

Thanks.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

So did you call Verizon?

0 Likes
Not applicable

All of app stores give you a time limit on any app purchase. Google Play is 15 minutes, Apple Store is about the same time frame. Then you have to get a refund from the App Maker through their customer service number or web address

You will need a copy of the purchase receipt to get that refund. If they do refunds. Some don't but it is the app description

Good Luck

Kasper_NYC
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Spramankalel,

I called yesterday Verizon Customer Services and they cancelled the charge of the application for me. This charge was supposed to appear in my next bill, which is not done yet, so Verizon just adjusted (delete) said charge of $0.99 for me.

Hope this information could help others customers.

Best and thanks, Kasper

0 Likes