Ringback tones on Blackberry Storm 2
mthomas044

I just switched to a Backberry Storm 2.  I've already had to return the first on due to texting issues.  Now, I can not get the ringback tones to work.  I'm tired of calling CS becuase it's always the same...on the phone for ever, *228, remove battery ect and then still have the same issues.  Have anyone else had issues with RingBack Tones with their Storm ???  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ringback tones on Blackberry Storm 2
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

mthomas044 wrote:

I just switched to a Backberry Storm 2.  I've already had to return the first on due to texting issues.  Now, I can not get the ringback tones to work.  I'm tired of calling CS becuase it's always the same...on the phone for ever, *228, remove battery ect and then still have the same issues.  Have anyone else had issues with RingBack Tones with their Storm ???  Thanks

Ringback tones aren't stored onto the phone. Ringback tones are on Verizons severs. Are the ringback tones just not working when people call?  Check the settings to make sure their assigned or made to default.

0 Likes
mthomas044

Yes, when people call me all they hear is the ringing.  They do not hear my ringback tones.  I have gone onto MY Verizon and set everything up and even customer service can't get the ringback tones to work.  Funny thing is after the person calls and my phone stops ringing, I hear the ringback tone over the speakers.  Can't turn the song off until it runs it's course.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I am wondering if maybe the ringback tones aren't compatible for your phone.

On another cell carrier there was this new phone brought to the cell company.At first the ringback tones just wouldn't work for the phone.The reason behind it was that it was not compatible.

0 Likes