Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ringtones Reset and Country Code Unrecognized
srviratavw

Now besides from having my trackball acting up a little, I have a Tour and had two software problems creep up.  Without explanation, my phone stopped recognizing country codes and I had to pick United States from a drop-down menu every time I made a call.  Now I tried to change the Smart Dialing preference, but it wouldn't save.  I did do a battery pull and it has only come back once, but it is getting annoying.

More annoying is the change in my ringtones.  I prefer to use two ringtones, one for calls and one for texts.  Also without explanation, all of my ringtones were reset to Ringer_ClassicPhone for calls and BBPro_Sanguine for messages.  This over-rides my choices in my Normal profile.  I don't want to go through and change the Custom RIng Tones/Alerts for every single contact (I have over 200).  This is the only work-around of which I know but my hope is that someone here comes up with a fix but I'm also watching Crackberry to for answers.

BTW, I'm using 4.7.1.61, not any type of hybrid.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes