Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
SMS Repeats
rasken

OK, my wife is constantly complaining that everytime I send her a test message, she gets multiple time.   Any idea of how to clean this up - I am tired of listening to her complain about it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: SMS Repeats
StreetDocRN
Champion

rasken wrote:

OK, my wife is constantly complaining that everytime I send her a test message, she gets multiple time.   Any idea of how to clean this up - I am tired of listening to her complain about it.

Hi,

I have heard of that happening and it is weird.  Do you recieve mutiple texts of messages sent from her?  I see from you profile you have a BB Tour.  Try this...remove the battery and allow the device to reboot.  Get her to do the same.  See if that clears up your problem.  I believe the problem might be that when your text is sent to a tower, it is not being told by the system that it was delivered, so it keeps trying to send it.  Another option would be to dial *228 and use option 2.  Let me know what happens.

Doc

0 Likes
rasken

I just did a battery pull so will see how that works and report back.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion

Good, if she has a Blackberry, pull the battery in it also.

Doc

0 Likes