SMS messages
starz08

I have the Blackberry Tour and when I send a message the receiver says that they are sometimes receiving it 3 times.  I know I only pressed send once!!  Any ideas???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: SMS messages
ocharry

I am having the same thing happen to me only not triple,,so far only double text

Now I have a small D by the sent check mark,,this just started,,been having some rainy weather thought that was part of the problem,,or maybe the circuit are overloaded some

I would like to know what the small D is though,,,maybe it designates a digital signal,,or the fact that it is a double,,,or with all the rain we are getting maybe drowning lol

Anybody got any ideas???

Thanks

ocharry

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

Are you using an app that allows you to exceed 160 characters. If you do it will break it up into seperate text messages.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

The little "D" next to the check when you send a text message or an MMS message indicates that the message was Delivered. 

Doc

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Starz08,

Are you on the Blackberry Enterprise System?  If so, I may have found an answer.  Let me know.

Doc

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

The little d does mean delivered and that will change to an r when the message is responded to. This must only be for the 4.5-4.7 OS's because I just noticed that the BBM is working with big D and R but threaded SMS is not showing any d or s in the 5.0 OS.

0 Likes