Samsung gem retrieving from another phone and charging issues
Linda1964

Is there any way to save my things off my card I had in my blackberry to my new phone.  I can't get it to save.  and the store I went into said they couldn't get anything to transfer from my blackberry phone to my Samsung gem.  Also why do I have to charge my phone almost every night.  If I don't charge it every night I end up having to charge it during the day and I will not use the car charger to charge the phone.  Thanks for any help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung gem retrieving from another phone and charging issues
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Linda1964! I'm unsure what kind of BlackBerry you have, so I'm not able to say why the memory card's contents are not accessible when putting the card into the Gem. My best guess is that the card style is not supported or the formatting is not recognized. Can you tell me what model of BlackBerry you have there?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung gem retrieving from another phone and charging issues
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
As to the charging issue, how long a battery charge lasts depends on how you use your phone. I need to charge my Bold every night too - I just let it charge while I sleep. No big deal. Then I have a fully charged phone to use throughout the day.

I had an extended battery for my previous phone and could go 3 or 4 days between charges; the BlackBerry is a different animal, and if I need to charge it every day, I will.
0 Likes