Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SanDisk 16GB High Capacity MicroSDHC Flash Memory Cards
LCromwell

This is so cheap. I paid around $35 for my 16GB.

SanDisk 16GB High Capacity MicroSDHC Flash Memory Card SDSDQ-016G-A11M

Retail Price: $99.99
Savings: (81 %) $80.00

Our Price: $19.99

I will try and put the link to the WEB site, but it may delete it. This is a non working post you will have to put the HTPP // no www and the . instead of dot.

1 saleaday  dot com

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: SanDisk 16GB High Capacity MicroSDHC Flash Memory Cards
Phigment

Wow that is good, I was just looking for a card - seems like the onboard memory on my new 8330 isn't that great.  (Started slowing down after downloading only about 3 apps - continuous tumbling hourglass of doom!).  That's even better than the eBay prices I was finding.

Question - from the Blackberry site, I noticed this for BB 8330:

Expandable memory – support for hot swappable microSD card, SDHC supported

Not sure what 'hot swappable' means but can I just buy any Micro SDHC card? (found a 32gb one on eBay but looks like they're going for around $50)

0 Likes
Crackberry20
Novice

thanks i ordered it that is the best price i have seen for a 16GB ever  thanks again 

0 Likes
LCromwell
Glad you got it. I check that web site every morning plus woot dot com
0 Likes
Phigment

Quick question LC.  I ordered the card as well the same day (6/2).  Should I be at all concerned that the PayPal transaction has posted and according to the vendor site, my order is still "Awaiting Shipment"?  

I'm a bit of a nervous Nelly when it comes to ordering items from, seemingly, obscure websites that I've never bought from before.  (Kind of a "if it's too good to be true, it probably isn't" type things because that price was amazingly low)

Thanks!

Phig

0 Likes
LCromwell

Did you get a confirming email? If so reply to it and ask what the status is? Next Paypal guarantees to my knowlege, anything you buy using them as the payor. I myself have bought a few items from this web site and never had a problem.

0 Likes