Scroll up function doesn't work at all.
Ericuse165
Enthusiast - Level 3

My Blackberry Bold9930 is having some issues and it is my second one this one is about two months old. First of all it has a dead pixel and I know you can not do anything about that. The other issue is with the track pad in some windows scroll up/down function doesn't work at all but left to right works. In some windows the scroll up/down function it will but others will not WHY? Windows that the function will not work that I know of are any pop up winds and the tap page in the browser some options pages etc. Why is this? Yes I have done restarts latest software I have done everything.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Scroll up function doesn't work at all.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you scroll using the touchscreen?

Whenever my trackpad scroll "sticks" or seems to not work, it's because I have too many browser windows open, or too many apps open.  Which browser are you using?

Try closing apps, closing windows, and leaving open only those you are actually using at the time.  A battery pull (quick pull in my case) usually cures a sluggish phone every time for me.

0 Likes
Re: Scroll up function doesn't work at all.
Ericuse165
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can use the touchscreen and I am just using Blackberry browser and I do not have any apps running but Facebook. I also did a security wipe and the trackpad still did not work? So is this issue software or the phone itself if I took it to a VZW store what most likely would they say or do. The phone is under BB warranty and VZW.

0 Likes