Software Upgrade resulted in losing email connection and inability to sync with laptap via USB
DWBaltimore

After I accepted the upgrade for my BlackBerry Curve 9330, I no longer can receive or send emails and cannot sync data with my laptap.

I get an unknown error message from IntelliSync.

Yet, Imy BlackBerry setup shows my correct email address and other correct info.

I've tried the usual things to fix this situation, including rebooting my laptop, removing the BB's battery,

What's up and more importantly what can I do to fix this?

Any guidance / insight would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Software Upgrade resulted in losing email connection and inability to sync with laptap via USB
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Try to register your Host Routing Table again.  On your device, go to Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>Host Routing Table.  Once there, press the Menu key (to the left of the trackpad) and select Register Now.  See if that gets you going. 

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Software Upgrade resulted in losing email connection and inability to sync with laptap via USB
DWBaltimore

Several hours after I posted my email, some emails were coming through and I've tested that I can send emails also.However, I still cannot sync emails and other organizational data.

Doc this morning I took your advice and redid the routing. I haven't noticed a difference though in terms of syncing.

Any other ideas?

0 Likes