Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Software update for blackberry storm
nlawrence77

I have the blackberry desktop software for mac. i tried to perform the software update and it said it could not update my storm but then it rebooted my phone, and it appeared that it had updated the software. my phone though will now not start because it keeps popping up with app error code 523 reset

please help i cant use my phone and im going crazy.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Software update for blackberry storm
mikedamirault
Novice

I have also had a problem with the software update on my Storm (also on a Mac), mine just freezes at around 75% (no error), i'm going crazy myself too, you'd think Verizon would test their software before releasing it:manmad:

0 Likes