Re: Sprint Releases the Bold 9650 , but why hasn't verizon???
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

MadDogFL62 wrote:

What could you be implying SrGodLess?  Like the Verizon clown in the post above yours?  What a forum troll.  Check out his Kudos posts on those hi-tech enV phones.  He may graduate to "smart" phones by year end!

vereyezhun - quit your day job.  Being a Verizon forum stalker does not get you points with your employer and your ridiculous feedback is annoying (unless you are a teenager trying to learn how to use your enV).  Perhaps that is what you were instructed to do in Verizon Customer Services training?  Do what you can to annoy the crap out of the customer and maybe they will go away?  In your case, you should stick to those "Community Blog" postings until you get some smartphone training and can provide some valuable feedback.  Dump that day job and put your application in for one of those Verizon QA Team positions.  Heck, you could have a KIN for your very own right now.

What people like vereyezhun and fail to "get" is that 100% of the Verizon customer base DOES NOT have the choice to move from provider to provider.  Many of our employers made knee-jerk decisions to use providers like Verizon who have "such good networks".  Yes, brilliant.  I hope they spend their kickbacks wisely.  In the mean time, thousands of angry employees are left digging through the garbage trying to find our next Verizon phone.  My corporate contract expired months ago.  The offer was to "upgrade" my current Curve to the new Curve?  I'll pass on the downgrade - though it was hard to resist the Smokey Violet phone with no camera flash!.  Maybe I should consider the KIN or the enV so that vereyezhun can provide me with all of that quality Verizon support.  Of course, if it is support you want, JB21386 can tell you how to get to the site!    :smileywink:

First off, I don't even HAVE an EnV phone, nor a KIN so I have no idea what you are talking about there. And I am in no way a Verizon employee or an affiliate, and far from a teenager. And I sure hope you aren't talking about my 'feedback' of trying to help other posters figure out how to do things with their phones? If you find that annoying, don't read it. And please stop referring to me as a 'he' as your ignorance is demeaning and clearly shows your intelligence level. Not everyone can be generally classified as "he" if you do not know their gender. I don't even know what the hell you're talking about with the Kudos posts. I can't control who gives me kudos, if that is what you're referring to. Also, as far as "smartphone training" I've had 3 blackberries in the past and multiple "smartphones" on T-Mobile. If you're so upset about your employers using Verizon and you being "stuck" with them as so many people complain of, then perhaps the person to go to about it is your EMPLOYERS, maybe? Or atleast higher up people in Verizon than their CUSTOMER-RUN FORUMS.  'Peer-to-Peer' I believe they call it.

0 Likes
SrGodLess

The issue here is lack of service from verizon , sprint announced a date, met the date and put the phone online. 

If the phone had problems, sprint would not be able to release it

So whats the excuse?  I hear they are trying to pawn off as many existing blackberries on customers as they can before releasing it

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

SrGodLess wrote:

The issue here is lack of service from verizon , sprint announced a date, met the date and put the phone online. 

If the phone had problems, sprint would not be able to release it

So whats the excuse?  I hear they are trying to pawn off as many existing blackberries on customers as they can before releasing it

It seems as though that would be the reason. Or trying to get people to buy the Incredible

0 Likes
Re: Sprint Releases the Bold 9650, AT&T touts the 9800 Slider, and no Pearl 3G at Verizon
MadDogFL62
Contributor - Level 2

Hey Verizon-boy.  Still trolling the customer forums?  I personally do not care what kind of crap phone Verizon gives you to use and I hope they provide you the same "contract without a kiss" that they supply each and every real customer with.  Keep supporting those teenagers phones and try to push as many of those KIN phones out the door as you can.  Heaven forbid anyone under the age of 16 goes a day without a text message.

SINCE OUR LAST POSTS... I see that AT&T decided to step up to the BlackBerry pump IN A BIG WAY.  As if the early release of the 9650 from Sprint wasn't "in your face" enough for the Verizon customers, the folks at AT&T wanted to make sure that everyone is aware of the HUGE mistake they are making by selecting BlackBerry and Verizon.  Check out this latest post (again, compliments of AT&T and CrackBerry):

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-9800-slider-caught-camera-yet-again-showing-t-splash-screen-and-bla...

How 'bout that new BB 9800 Slider running OS 6 and AT&T software? And how 'bout that new BlackBerry Pearl 3G running on Verizon?  (Crap, sorry, no new Pearl for anyone at Verizon :smileysad:)  I do hear that Verizon will get the new Storm 3 in 2011.  That will probably be out before the Bold 9650.

Do us a favor Verizon-boy and please let your employer know that they are dropping the ball with BlackBerry and that their customers are tired of it.  I cannot wait until my company pulls the plug on your 3000 phone contract.  They made a bad business decision and now know about it.  You should also be a good Staffer and warn them about putting all of their eggs into the Android basket.  That Kool-Aid will kill ya.  I hear that those new Incredible Droid phones are still randomly rebooting at will.  Maybe SrGodLess is on to something? This could possibly be another Verizon ploy to purge all of the old Droid phones inventory! "Don't buy the current model Droid; it doesn't work!"  Maybe Verizon should try liquidating their phones at WalMart for $97 each like Apple is doing with the soon-to-be-obsolete iPhone 3GS?  Have some class, Verizon, and screw over the good ol' boys at Wally-World with your sorry old phone inventory and not your customers.

The more I think about it, the more I believe that Verizon-boy is on to something.  After Verizon runs their BlackBerry business into the ground and after enough garbage Droid phones with multiple, unsupported operating systems flood the market, Verizon will have nothing to fall back on but their LG and Samsung teenager phones?!?  Apologies Verizon-boy - you may have the last laugh here!  You could be a Verizon-boy-genius and invent the first flip phone that can spew text messages on 4G LTE!

VEREYEZUHN = The inventor of the 100 MPS text message phone.  Who'd have thunk?  :smileytongue:

0 Likes
Re: Sprint Releases the Bold 9650, AT&T touts the 9800 Slider, and no Pearl 3G at Verizon
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

MadDogFL62 wrote:

Hey Verizon-boy.  Still trolling the customer forums?  I personally do not care what kind of crap phone Verizon gives you to use and I hope they provide you the same "contract without a kiss" that they supply each and every real customer with.  Keep supporting those teenagers phones and try to push as many of those KIN phones out the door as you can.  Heaven forbid anyone under the age of 16 goes a day without a text message.

SINCE OUR LAST POSTS... I see that AT&T decided to step up to the BlackBerry pump IN A BIG WAY.  As if the early release of the 9650 from Sprint wasn't "in your face" enough for the Verizon customers, the folks at AT&T wanted to make sure that everyone is aware of the HUGE mistake they are making by selecting BlackBerry and Verizon.  Check out this latest post (again, compliments of AT&T and CrackBerry):

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-9800-slider-caught-camera-yet-again-showing-t-splash-screen-and-bla...

How 'bout that new BB 9800 Slider running OS 6 and AT&T software? And how 'bout that new BlackBerry Pearl 3G running on Verizon?  (Crap, sorry, no new Pearl for anyone at Verizon :smileysad:)  I do hear that Verizon will get the new Storm 3 in 2011.  That will probably be out before the Bold 9650.

Do us a favor Verizon-boy and please let your employer know that they are dropping the ball with BlackBerry and that their customers are tired of it.  I cannot wait until my company pulls the plug on your 3000 phone contract.  They made a bad business decision and now know about it.  You should also be a good Staffer and warn them about putting all of their eggs into the Android basket.  That Kool-Aid will kill ya.  I hear that those new Incredible Droid phones are still randomly rebooting at will.  Maybe SrGodLess is on to something? This could possibly be another Verizon ploy to purge all of the old Droid phones inventory! "Don't buy the current model Droid; it doesn't work!"  Maybe Verizon should try liquidating their phones at WalMart for $97 each like Apple is doing with the soon-to-be-obsolete iPhone 3GS?  Have some class, Verizon, and screw over the good ol' boys at Wally-World with your sorry old phone inventory and not your customers.

The more I think about it, the more I believe that Verizon-boy is on to something.  After Verizon runs their BlackBerry business into the ground and after enough garbage Droid phones with multiple, unsupported operating systems flood the market, Verizon will have nothing to fall back on but their LG and Samsung teenager phones?!?  Apologies Verizon-boy - you may have the last laugh here!  You could be a Verizon-boy-genius and invent the first flip phone that can spew text messages on 4G LTE!

VEREYEZUHN = The inventor of the 100 MPS text message phone.  Who'd have thunk?  :smileytongue:

Actually, scratch what I last wrote as a reply to this. I'll be sure to let the nurse practitioner at my hospital know about your troubles with your BlackBerries. :smileyhappy: Good job trying to guess my employer and type of phone.

0 Likes
Verizon again unable to inventory new BlackBerry phones. No Pearl for you.
MadDogFL62
Contributor - Level 2

{please keep your posts courteous}

I would use a screen name that referenced these Verizon clowns about as soon as I would name one of my children after a donkey's backside.  Thanks once again for the zero-value comments.

Here's some news for your employer Verizon-boy...  word is out that Verizon let another one get away.  Today it was made known that the new Pearl will be going to T-Mobile.  After that news, I would have to say those teenager text phones may be too much for Verizon to handle.  Perhaps a future in pay as you go phones would be easier for Verizon to manage?

.{please keep your posts courteous}  To date, Sprint has released the 9650 Bold, T-Mobile will be getting the new Pearl, and the new 9800 BlackBerry Slider will be going to AT&T next month.  Pay as you go phones, Verizon, pay as you go. 

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-pearl-3g-aws-passes-through-fcc 

0 Likes
dolce1

I feel your frustration. :smileyhappy:  I find it really odd, too...usually VZ gets most phones first before sprint. I might actually be in a good place conpared to some of you. Right now i'm not locked into big red,my plan just ran out a few months ago! I did some reseach, and I'm really sickened to see that out of the 2 other choices I have; sprint or At&t, that Vzw, is 20 dollars more! Granted, I know at&t is horrible, but sprint? Is it REALLY that bad? That's what I'm debating... I've never tried it in my state, and have never switched to them. I 'd be a little worried about leaving my local city and going outside of it(into cow country) or out of the state entirely. I've seen their maps and know, they really don't"look" like they have great coverage. Which is why  i've stuck with verizon for so long, and know that's what you're paying extra for(the coverage), but between having awful customer service, high priced plans, and now waiting so long for new phones,i'm tempted to just switch and try it.  Someone I work with just told me that she's had great CS with sprint. They even gave her a payment plan. Would verizon do such a thing? When i've had issues with my phone and i've taken it to the techs, they just always say, we can't do anything for you, hand me a pamphlet to call CS on the phone and get a referbished phone. With a major attitude I might add. Another thing, you pay 300 for a cell phone, and if gets damaged somehow, even with insurance you don't get a new phone, but POS refurb. I also  get a discount through my job for 15%  off of VZ but I'd still be saving more over at sprint without a discount!  Pathetic.

0 Likes