Still Nothing....
mannthabox

It was suggested in my last thread I posted to try using a USB charger for my Curve that won't work at all.  I tried that.  I left it on charge with a USB charger for nearly two hours last night to no avail.  It still won't even come on.  I was reading in someone else's thread about the battery over heating and blowing a cell.  Think maybe that's what the problem is?  I need resolution.  And I'm definately not going to pay for a Blackberry that I can't use.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Still Nothing....
DJ_Boxer
Contributor - Level 1

I will reply here with this bit of advice: The problem could actually be in the wall socket or the charger.  I have a wall socket that doesn't work right now and I have had a wall charger for my 9630 that FUBARed.  Try something else in the socket that you are using.  If this is a Charger cable attached to your computer, it must be on and not in sleep/standby mode.  It could also be the USB connection on your phone that is not working which means that you should spring for the desktop charging pod for the Curve which uses those metal tabs on the back of the phone at the bottom of the battery door.

Hope this helps.

DJ

0 Likes
Re: Still Nothing....
mannthabox

No, I've tried that also.  A completely different house no less.  I don't know what to do.

0 Likes