Storm 148 update
Manjyot213

i have 4.7.0.132 OS and i heard 148 came out im not at home alot so i tried the Wireless update but it didnt detect any new updates. It there  a link or something i can get to download the 148 OS from a website or something??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Storm 148 update
EVO_Unlimited
Contributor - Level 2

Plug the device into your computer and start up desktop manager... it will auto update it. Or you can go to blackberry.com or even crackberry.com

You might even try googling it if you can't find it on either of those sites. Google is a wonderful tool.

0 Likes
nitaya78

i have 4.7.0.132 OS and i heard 148 came out im not at home alot so i tried the Wireless update but it didnt detect any new updates. It there  a link or something i can get to download the 148 OS from a website or something??

{please keep it legal}

Message Edited by BradC on 06-12-2009 06:52 PM
0 Likes
jsp911
I also was unable to upgrade from .113. I went into the VZW store & was told that since it wasn't an "official" OS version I'd have to downgrade back to .075 then the update would "see" the .148 upgrade. I thought there had to be a better way so I went to crackberry & found on the forum that if, when you're on RIM's upgrade site and get the "no update available" message, you just minimize the window and then bring it back up, hit upgrade again and it will then see the upgrade. I thought "yeah right" but it worked!
0 Likes
cryptgirl
current & future upgrades here: http://www.blackberry.com/storm/upgrades
0 Likes
StormModder
Contributor - Level 1

or just www.blackberry.com/updates to use Loader program

or www.vzam.net/blackberry to download the actual OS install file

or just plug your phone into your computer, then open DM.  It'll automatically check for updates and should go from there.

0 Likes