Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Storm 2 & Email
monteinjax

I am not receiving all my emails on my BB Storm 2.  Is there a reason for this?

I am attempting to send myself a few excel and word documents (1 document per email).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Storm 2 & Email
Michele-VzW
Novice
Areyou saying you're not getting emails with word or excel documents or that you were testing that?
0 Likes
monteinjax

No.  I am not getting all my emails including the excel and word doc I am attempting to send through my gmail account.  I am not sure why but some come through to my BB and some do not.

0 Likes
monteinjax

I was on the phone with customer service with Sandra (a very helpful lady)  She was able to answer quite a few questions that were helpful as for the gmail issue.  She stated gmail is a big issue among the Storms and that they are working to correct it.  As of now I have my yahoo downloaded and everything has been working fine.

0 Likes