Storm 2 Will Not Ring
erinaw

I am so disappointed! I just bought a Storm 2 a couple days ago, and it has given me nothing but problems because the phone does not ring for approximately half of the phone calls that I receive. This problem seems to be the worst in the morning..it will not ring at all until I missed two calls, and then it will ring on the third call. During the day I miss about every other call because the phone does not ring. I am using one of the pre-installed ringtones and have the Sound Profile set to Loud (Active)

The only external apps I have installed are Facebook and Pandora. My carrier is Verizon.

I have already tried the reboot by taking the battery out when the phone is on and have updated the firmware through the Desktop manager several times.

I can't return the phone to Verizon because I already cut up the box to send in the rebate. If anyone has the same problem or knows a solution, please help because I am very very frustrated!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Storm 2 Will Not Ring
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

If you just bought it a couple days ago you should be covered by the thirty day return policy for exchange or even switch to another type of device.

As far as you problem goes sounds like the OS has a problem. You can always reinstall it but since the phone is so new I would go to your VZW store for a replacement.

0 Likes