Storm 2 - closing applications or functions
therepairman

I am a relatively new B. B. Storm 2 user.  When I want to stop using the music player, I hit the stop button & the music stops. Then when I press the menu button, I see the prompt "close".  I press close then I see the music menu - artists, albums, genres, etc and if I hit the menu button again, I again see the prompt "close".  Do I need to keep pressing the "close"  choice or does a single press of the "stop" button on the player screen totally shut down the player?  I guess this sounds pretty stupid . . . thanks for your help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Storm 2 - closing applications or functions
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

You are closing programs correctly.  Doing "menu/close" you are completely closing programs saving memory and battery.  To see which programs are running push and hold the menu button.  The programs that always run and you can't close are:

BlackBerry Messenger (if installed)

Phone

Home

Browser

0 Likes
therepairman

Thank you, Steve.  I've asked this question to a lot of people - it seems they were all wondering the same thing!  Appreciate your help! 

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

therepairman wrote:

Thank you, Steve.  I've asked this question to a lot of people - it seems they were all wondering the same thing!  Appreciate your help! 

Your welcome, glad I could help.

0 Likes