Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Storm 9530 Upgraded To Ver 5, Now Visual Voicemail Icon Missing
unclepicklenose

Blackberry Storm 9530 Upgraded To Ver 5.  Now my Visual Voicemail icon is missing. I confirmed that the visual VM app is installed and enabled, but the icon is no where to be found. Ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Storm 9530 Upgraded To Ver 5, Now Visual Voicemail Icon Missing
unclepicklenose

I am not sure what you were referring to here. I ended up uninstalling the Visual Voicemail and reinstalling. This took quite a bit of time, but in the end it worked.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JCM
Hey what's up, Hope this gets you up and running again, see if on browser bookmark you have home page = click on it and it should take you to VZW today and click on Get apps = Hope it works!
0 Likes
unclepicklenose

I am not sure what you were referring to here. I ended up uninstalling the Visual Voicemail and reinstalling. This took quite a bit of time, but in the end it worked.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JCM
NICE, GREAT NEWS, that was my next suggestion great job! About what I was referring to is there's about 10 apps that is located on the VZW today page is also where visual voice app is at, so I was trying to pin point you there, sorry for not being clear. I'm glad you got it up in running, cool!
0 Likes