Storm 9530 & Verizon turning into Sprint No Customer Service
kelley1214

I agree with others posting here regarding how bad Verizons Customer NO service has become. They remind me of the service

you used to receive from SPRINT. I guess when a Cell company get's bigger  and acquires 1000's of customers they feel like they are too big to fail and that the people that got them where they are no longer matters.

I purchased the Storm 9530 June 17th on June 19th had to take it back because it would not receive calls and kept freezing up.

Now the thing locks up and reboots all on it's own, messages pop up saying uncaught exception errors, etc.

I took it in to a local Verizon store yesterday, and received the same kind of bad service most of you here are saying. They also told me that they would not allow me to switch to another style phone, that I have to keep the Storm. But I could buy another phone for retail $500 dollars.

After many hours 1 at the store and another 2 on the telephone - they said they would send me a brand new STORM....I DON'T WANT ANOTHER BRAND NEW STORM. THEY DON'T WORK!!!!  CS say's it will be overnighted and I should have it by 3:30 on 12-01-09, Time passed, I called CS and was told they sent it two day not overnight and I should receive it tomorrow by 4PM.

They are turning into SPRINT PCS!!!!!!

GOOD Luck with the Storm & Verizon No Service Wireless!.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Storm 9530 & Verizon turning into Sprint No Customer Service
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
Huh, that's funny when you say GOOD LUCK, maybe you need it.....I wish you the best. Sorry you didn't know how to operate phone. But I sure did, ummm I wonder how [not being negative and find the solution.
0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

JCM wrote:
Huh, that's funny when you say GOOD LUCK, maybe you need it.....I wish you the best. Sorry you didn't know how to operate phone. But I sure did, ummm I wonder how [not being negative and find the solution.

I don't think it is operator error in this case as much as it is a corrupted OS or maybe bad hardware.  If the 5.0 was not installed correctly it can produce the above issues.  Maybe you should not jump to conclusions blaming the person all the time?

0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
When I say stop being (negative and find solution) is stop blaming others or Verizon. And yes that is a hardware problem, [just get another one, and stop blaming. That's all just cuas you got bad customer service doesn't mean Verizon don't care, customers are all not the same. As well as blackberry storms.
0 Likes
warrentino

We have learned two lessons here: sometimes phones have issues that are uniquely their own (in this case with your Storm) and you should NEVER, EVER, EVER go into a store for help.  The reps in the store get commission, and seem to care about little else.  Call cust serv-you can get people who know what they are talking about and who are only interested in helping you out since they don't get any commission.  Or even better, go online and try to solve your problem yourself.

0 Likes
pttalbott

I've called tech support three times today and no answer.  The phone rings, rings, rings.  Currently I've been waiting for a response to the rining phone for five minutes and no one is picking up.  I just want to see how long it takes for someone to actually answer the call.

Other wireless options are looking brighter and brighter.

0 Likes