Storm won't communicate with computer
Y2KVETTE

I plugged my storm into my computer through the serial cable before loading the drivers. My storm won't communicate with my computer now, any thoughts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Storm won't communicate with computer
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

Test the USB port with another device for functionality such as a digital camera.

Battery Pull on your storm.

Report back.

0 Likes
pices1983

My phone did the same thing also but I reinstalled the desktop manager on my computer and it recognized it automatically and I was able to backup the data and I also had to reinstall the blackberry messenger and third party apps such as facebook and myspace as well but besides that there was no major issues and the 5.0 software runs smoothly. I have no complaints at all about this update I think it was much needed and makes the storm 1 still a great phone to have

0 Likes
Y2KVETTE

That seemed to work, I can now see the blackberry. However i can not access the device memory or the media card to download my pictures and stored data. When I go to my computer and open up the blackberry it gives me two options, device memory, or media card. When you open either of these pathways they are empty. Any thoughts?

0 Likes