Strange Problem
The_Wanderer76

Ok I have a weird problem and was wondering if anyone has had the same problem or could help figure out what is going on.

The problem I am having is when i text the other phones on my plan (there are 4 phones not including my own) they do not recieve my texts. I can recieve texts from them but mine do not seem to reach them.  Phones outside my plan recieve my texts and phones on other carriers recieve my texts. What am i missing? 

The_Wanderer76

Phone: Blackberry Bold 9650 upgraded to OS 6

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Strange Problem
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Has this just started happening (since the upgrade to OS6?) Can you reply, and they get it? Or ANY texts sent in any way are not received?

Are you using the full 10 digit phone numbers to text to them?

There could be a lot of reasons and several ways to try and fix this - battery pull, *228 option 1, reinstall the OS, resend service books, check to be sure the #'s are listed in your contacts correctly... it does seem odd that it's only phones on your plan that do no receive messages....

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Has this just started happening (since the upgrade to OS6?) Can you reply, and they get it? Or ANY texts sent in any way are not received?

There could be a lot of reasons and several ways to try and fix this - battery pull, *228 option 1, reinstall the OS, resend service books, check to be sure the #'s are listed in your contacts correctly... it does seem odd that it's only phones on your plan that do no receive messages....
0 Likes
The_Wanderer76

SuzyQ wrote:

The suggestion in red was the one that seemed to fix it thanks a bunch

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Thanks for reporting back with the solution! We seem to suggest the *228 as a "fix-all", but it really does work in a lot of cases.... glad I could help!
0 Likes