Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Synchronizing Vidoes
PeteZ

I purchased a Bold 9650 about a month ago and shortly after I upgraded to OS6. I have had very few problems but I came across a glitch that I can't figure out and the BB Support Forums haven't produced an answer, so I'll try here. I recently took some videos with the phone, but when I went to synch them with my computer using DM, the videos show up, but no sound. I have sound when I view them on the phone. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Synchronizing Vidoes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

PeteZ wrote:

I purchased a Bold 9650 about a month ago and shortly after I upgraded to OS6. I have had very few problems but I came across a glitch that I can't figure out and the BB Support Forums haven't produced an answer, so I'll try here. I recently took some videos with the phone, but when I went to synch them with my computer using DM, the videos show up, but no sound. I have sound when I view them on the phone. Any ideas?

Try transferring your videos using Bluetooth and see if you receive your videos correctly (with audio).

0 Likes
Re: Synchronizing Vidoes
PeteZ

I thought of that, except I don't have Bluetooth on my computer. Any other thoughts?

0 Likes