Syncing Outlook to LG Cosmos
BDonB

Is it possible to sync an LG Cosmos to Outlook?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Syncing Outlook to LG Cosmos
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

BDonB wrote:

Is it possible to sync an LG Cosmos to Outlook?

Only Smartphones have the capabilities to sync to Outlook. The LG Cosmos is a feature phone and will not be able to sync to Outlook. If you want to sync your phone to Windows based software, I recommend any Smartphone with a Windows Mobile operating system.

We currently offer the following devices featuring the Windows Mobile Operating System:

HTC Imagio

LG Fathom

0 Likes
Re: Syncing Outlook to LG Cosmos
Mike_Bonfig

I'm really not trying to throw stones here, but it would be excellent if Verizon Employees and/or people representing themselve as such would take some time to educate themselves on the products they sell, even if they're not to of the line.

LG provides a software for synchronizing some information from Outlook to their various feature phones.  It is not as complete a sync as a smart phone, but it will get your contacts and their phone numbers over to your phone as well as sync the calendar without having to purchase a third party software.

It is available at the following site:

http://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/mobile-support/mobile-lg-outlook-sync.jsp

I'm not trying to be a jerk - but I've been told by multiple people at Verizon that feature phones will not sync with Outlook.  It is completely untrue.  While limited, this software offering from the manufacturer is a free way to do so for a majority of the LG feature phones Verizon currently sells.

0 Likes