Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Syncing Outlook to LG Cosmos
BDonB

Is it possible to sync an LG Cosmos to Outlook?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Syncing Outlook to LG Cosmos
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

BDonB wrote:

Is it possible to sync an LG Cosmos to Outlook?

Only Smartphones have the capabilities to sync to Outlook. The LG Cosmos is a feature phone and will not be able to sync to Outlook. If you want to sync your phone to Windows based software, I recommend any Smartphone with a Windows Mobile operating system.

We currently offer the following devices featuring the Windows Mobile Operating System:

HTC Imagio

LG Fathom

0 Likes
Re: Syncing Outlook to LG Cosmos
Mike_Bonfig

I'm really not trying to throw stones here, but it would be excellent if Verizon Employees and/or people representing themselve as such would take some time to educate themselves on the products they sell, even if they're not to of the line.

LG provides a software for synchronizing some information from Outlook to their various feature phones.  It is not as complete a sync as a smart phone, but it will get your contacts and their phone numbers over to your phone as well as sync the calendar without having to purchase a third party software.

It is available at the following site:

http://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/mobile-support/mobile-lg-outlook-sync.jsp

I'm not trying to be a jerk - but I've been told by multiple people at Verizon that feature phones will not sync with Outlook.  It is completely untrue.  While limited, this software offering from the manufacturer is a free way to do so for a majority of the LG feature phones Verizon currently sells.

0 Likes