Syncing with Outlook caused issue
CommAMMO

Hi All - So, I plug in the Bold, run the usual Desktop routine, and 106 calendar entries present on Outlook prior to sync get deleted. However, they all appear on the Bold -- but the originating calendar gets changed to a different email address! Result, handheld is right, outlook is wrong. Wha? I obviously said yes to something I shouldn't have -- do I restore to the previous backup and try again? Help!

Ever-challenged,

Sean

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Syncing with Outlook caused issue
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi CommAMMO,

It seems as if your sync settings need to be adjusted.  You can adjust them by opening Blackberry Desktop Manager>Synchronize>Synchronization (on the left)>Synchronization(on the right)>Calendar>Setup>Outlook.  At this point you can selected your desired sync options.  Hopefully these steps help you.  Please advise if you require further assistance.

Thank you for your contribution to our community forums,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Syncing with Outlook caused issue
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi CommAMMO,

It seems as if your sync settings need to be adjusted.  You can adjust them by opening Blackberry Desktop Manager>Synchronize>Synchronization (on the left)>Synchronization(on the right)>Calendar>Setup>Outlook.  At this point you can selected your desired sync options.  Hopefully these steps help you.  Please advise if you require further assistance.

Thank you for your contribution to our community forums,

0 Likes