The Bold is coming!!!
jnestell
Contributor - Level 2

I have held the BOLD for Verizon in this morning and I can tell you a couple things.  One is that it will be the BOLD and not the Tour 2 that was rumored.  Second is that it is planned on being released around Mid-June.  I hope this makes everyone happy that has been asking and now the tag lines on every answer that says "...and don't ask me when the Tour 2/Bold is coming..."

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The Bold is coming!!!
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Thanks for the update, jnestell. Lucky you, having held this elusive, long-rumored device. I knew it couldn't be long, since BlackBerry has had the Bold 9650 on its site for a couple weeks now. What's your source for the mid-June release date?

0 Likes
jnestell
Contributor - Level 2

I could tell you but I would have to kill you. :smileyvery-happy:  Actually I had a meeting with Verizon Cellular reps this morning and they were showing off the new toy that they had just received this week to play with.

0 Likes
morgangrace

I hope that it is this month.  I have an upgrade coming!

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

morgangrace wrote:

I hope that it is this month.  I have an upgrade coming!

It looks like Sprint will be the first to feature the Bold 9650.  They already have the OS listed in it's software download page.  See the article over at Crackberry at http://crackberry.com/official-os-5-0-0-621-now-available-blackberry-bold-9650-sprint

Doc

0 Likes