The Verizon apps that are in the phone
chyandoll_71

When you download an application on your phone, is there a charge for this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The Verizon apps that are in the phone
Crackberry20
Enthusiast - Level 3

what app are you talking about some you pay for some are free any app u would like to know about ??

0 Likes
chyandoll_71

there were several on my phone but when I clicked on them, it gave you the legal blurbs from Blackberry then either "I agree" or "I Disagree" Never got a message that this app will be $?.?? a month and will be charged to your phone/service

V Cast Music/Rhapsody

V Cast Videos

Bing

V Cast Song ID

VZW Tones
Blackberry App World

I know if you go into these apps after their downloaded there is some charges if you download anything from there but I  didn't know if downloading the actual app cost anything> I couldn't find a price anywhere..

0 Likes
Crackberry20
Enthusiast - Level 3

chyandoll_71 wrote:

there were several on my phone but when I clicked on them, it gave you the legal blurbs from Blackberry then either "I agree" or "I Disagree" Never got a message that this app will be $?.?? a month and will be charged to your phone/service

V Cast Music/Rhapsody

V Cast Videos

Bing

V Cast Song ID

VZW Tones
Blackberry App World

I know if you go into these apps after their downloaded there is some charges if you download anything from there but I  didn't know if downloading the actual app cost anything> I couldn't find a price anywhere..

The only one on the list that there is a fee for is V Cast Music/Rhapsody  the rest are all free but u do not have to download them if u do not want to 

0 Likes
chyandoll_71

thanks

0 Likes