Thinking of upgrading to the BB Tour.
chancebb

Hi, this upgrade will be my first ever Blackberry. I have been to a Verizon store plenty of times to handle the phone and get a feel for the actual software. I noticed that while changing settings the phone seems to freeze. Is this a normal thing with the Tour? I mean I dont mind waiting to have my software/settings saved to my liking, but I am affraid it will actually freeze up. Has anyone had this be an issue with your own Blackberry Tour? Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Thinking of upgrading to the BB Tour.
hazex00110
unless you had them pull one out of the box and you got to play with a new one im pretty sure it's the fact that it's been handled by who knows how many people. the tour is not going to freeze. it has one of the highest internal ram @ 256mb and it comes with a 2GB media card. You wont' regret getting the tour.
0 Likes
chancebb

Thanks for the reply. I went to the store to play with the phone a couple more times, the last time I went it was fine. I agree though, with many different people changing things on the phone daily, I can see why it would freeze.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1
I just upgraded to the Tour and from experience, you can not go wrong with this phone.  It is the best phone I have ever owned.  The cursor is very smooth and I have not experienced any freezes or lockups so far.  If you are looking for a great phone, and at a great price now from VZW, try the Tour.
0 Likes