This ROXIO reinstall problem needs to be fixed!
twester

The problem with the ROXIO MEDIA MANAGER trying to continually reinstall itself must be fixed.

I've got a year left in my contract and I will not renew if this problem is not addressed.  I have reinstalled the DM until I am sick to my stomach.

I will drop Verizon and RIM if this is not addressed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: This ROXIO reinstall problem needs to be fixed!
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3

Is Roxio Media a seperate program, or is it included with Blackberry Desktop Manager? If it's included with BDM, you have to do a "clean uninstall" of Desktop Manager. (delete all files relating to BDM) I had problems with uninstalling BDM, sorry not any help.:smileysad:

0 Likes
Re: This ROXIO reinstall problem needs to be fixed!
RoniTalk
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry to hear you are having that issue. Have you tried to completely uninstall BDM and then re-install the program? If you are un-installing, make sure the program icon is still not on your desktop, if it is then trash it and empty the trash. If you are re-installing the program, the download from vzam.net/blackberry or blackberry.com

On a side note, it's not really a Verizon issue. It's more of a blackberry issue. Whether you have a Verizon blackberry or a T-Mobile blackberry, it's the same BB Desktop Mgr.

If it doesn't work, then call Blackberry or Verizon.

0 Likes