This Z10 is dr=ving m= CRAZ=
Telkapwns
Enthusiast - Level 2

When are they going to get this damn patch that fixes the insertion of equal signs into every email I send on this device?  I cant masquerade as professional business man when every email I send looks like a horrid jumble of errant HTML.

THIS BUG MAKES THIS DEVICE ALMOST USELESS!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: This Z10 is dr=ving m= CRAZ=
kurtschwanz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed! Come on, VZW, get your butts in gear and roll out the updated OS! 

bb10qnx
Contributor - Level 1

Heard that VZW is one of the slowest to release OS updates, they should permit BB to release direct to their users OTA, like Apple. VZW?..is there some reason why one platform can, and another cannot? Where's the level playing field for all platforms and for all your customers?

0 Likes
Telkapwns
Enthusiast - Level 2

PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE RELEASE THIS FIX!!!  My emails are completely jacked up anytime I send or reply from the device.  Blackberry patched this MONTHS ago....why are we made to SUFFER LIKE THIS

bb10qnx
Contributor - Level 1

Exactly, agreed, no reason for it when other providers release BB's OS updates as BB releases them. VZW should just permit BB OTA updates directly to BB users eliminating the lag, frustration and disappointment with VZW as a provider.

0 Likes
Telkapwns
Enthusiast - Level 2

SO WERE A MONTH LATER AND NO UPDATE.....WHY MUST YOU MAKE US SUFFER LIKE THIS?!?!

0 Likes
randy050
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is this happening on Mobile Me or whatever it's called these days? Mine does it to. I had to create a g-mail account and forward all of my mail to it and then reply from g-mail. Pain in the butt. They need to fix this but then why would Apple want to play nice with BlackBerry. Really frustrating. It would be a huge task to change completely over to g-mail.

0 Likes
4t2
Enthusiast - Level 1

does this symbol mess have anything to do with encryption - in e-mail settings - or is it simply a patch/fix we need to wait for? I agree that it is impossible to use this phone for business communication, it is useless.