Tour - no phone log?
Venice
I just switched from the Pearl to the Tour and found that the "phone log" that was accessable from the menu on the Pearl does not appear to be available on the Tour. That was a very useful quick link for me to access regular callers. Is it possible to add it to the Tour menu?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tour - no phone log?
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2
I love speed dial, I only wish I wasn't limited to 9 #'s......my dare had more than I could use..........
0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

You're not limited to just the 9 digits homie, you can use every alpha character on the keyboard! Hit the green send key, then your menu button and select "view speed dial list". It gives you the letters A-Z to select as speed dials. Scroll to the one you want and hit menu then "new speed dial". Voila.

:smileyvery-happy: 

0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2
Ummm, on my Storm when I hit the green key>View speed dial list>It only gives me 1-9 broham.....but I want the Storm you're talking about
0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
Bah. You people and your silly touch screens with no real keyboard.
0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2
*blows rasberry.....get a real phone dewd.......;-)
0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

"Bah. You people and your silly touch screens with no real keyboard. "

Wait till they have both.

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
I have no desire for a touch screen phone. I had the Omnia and enjoyed it but now my curiosity is over. I could never leave a trackball/real buttons configuration. An optical trackpad being the possible exception. Besides, my fingers are too greasy and would smear my screen all the time.
0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

XtremeBerry wrote:

"Bah. You people and your silly touch screens with no real keyboard. "

Wait till they have both.

That sounds like a BB I will absolutely have to have......

BTW as a OCD neat freak, perfectionist, germaphobe, I hate touch screen smearage/fingerprints (constantly wiping), but such is life with this device.

0 Likes