Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Track ball Issue
prazhim29669

I have a Blackberry 8530.  When i get the arrow or hand to choose or open a link and press the trackball nothing happens.  Has anyone else experienced this and any suggestions on correcting this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Track ball Issue
kurtcostanzo

I actually havent heard of that yet but it doesnt surprise me.  What I suggest you do is take it into a Verizon store if you're still within your one year purchase period.  Tech support should either be able to fix it or get you a replacement device.  Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kurt

www.cellstoreonline.com

0 Likes
Re: Track ball Issue
SydneyK

When my trackball stopped working, I brought it to a Verizon store and someone put a new one in it in 5 minutes. But since you have a trackpad, I don't think it's as simple as popping it out and replacing it. If you're within your first year of ownership, take it back to a store for warranty replacement of the phone.

0 Likes