Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Transfer 'Address book' from Storm to Tour
susja

Hi,

Yesterday my BB Tour 9630 crashed and after connecting to Desktop Manager I was able to rebuild it. Now it's OK but 'Address book' obviously gone.

I have another phone Storm 2 9550 which has address book I'm interested in.

My question: Could I somehow transfer my address book from one phone to another ( may be by using Desktop Manager or etc). I don't want to spend time and go to Verizone store ..

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Transfer 'Address book' from Storm to Tour
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi,

The easiest way to transfer contacts from one Blackberry to another is via Google sync.  Start a Google gmail email account, which is free.  Once you set it up, transfer your contacts from your first Blackberry to gmail's address book.  Then set up the gmail account on your other device and import the contacts onto your second Blackberry.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Transfer 'Address book' from Storm to Tour
susja

That's a good idea, I already have gmail account and address book in it in a 'good' shape. I'll try to follow your advice.

Thanks,

0 Likes