Unable to access my bank's mobile banking app download site
deanforum

Not sure why but I keep getting "error 404 Not found" message when I click on my bank's download web address.  I contacted my bank about this problem and they seemed to think it was a Blackberry issue.  When I register with my bank for mobile banking they send a text message with the download link that contains their mobile banking app.  But when I click on the link in the text message my BB Storm browser comes back with the 404 Not found message.  Do I need to change any of my browser settings or is this a problem on their end?  Thanks for any help...Dean

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to access my bank's mobile banking app download site
ariannahcks

hey i went thru this today i had the wrong browser configuration i had it set to fire fox and not bb but if you didnt enroll before march your not going to be able to use it let me know if you need more info

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

If you don't like viewing websites in the mobile versions then do the steps below. This will ensure you that you will never see the mobile version of a website.

Go to
Browser>Menu Key>Options>Browser Configuration>Browser Identification>

Set this to either Firefox or Internet Explorer. Now every website will think you're a pc rather then a phone. This trick is  good for online banking that requires a certain browser

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

It is probably just a little glitch.  Pull your battery and reinsert it and allow your device to reboot.  Then try to download the app again. 

Doc

0 Likes