Upgraded and Q10 does not work
Joyness

I just upgraded my Q10. When prompted to restart the phone, I hit yes.  Took about 1/2 hour to access the screen but i had no functioning Hub nor did the phone work.  The two strengths of the BB. I took the battery out as the phone was getting hot! Now I only have the purple BB logo.  Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Upgraded and Q10 does not work
BJSalt

SAME exact thing happened to me this morning, now the thing won't work other than the purple logo. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Re: Upgraded and Q10 does not work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here Joyness! Let's get to the bottom of your equipment concerns. I verified this is not a known issue after updating your device. Is there any physical or water damage to your phone? Have you tried removing the battery then reinserting it back to the phone?

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Joyness

I have already gotten great support when I called Verizon. Unfortunately they pronounced my BB dead and I should get one via warranty today.  But I see someone else posted with the same prblem after upgrade. So perhaps there is a problem with this upgrade. AN dyes i took out teh battery several times and it did not work.

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh goodness, BJSalt! Thanks for letting us know about your experience as well. We are saddened to see this happened. Have you been able to get the screen to come back to life? If not, we would also need to explore warranty replacement options for you.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes