Upgraded to .328 and Can't charge storm with charger
Armz17

I updated my Storm to 5.0.0.328 and now the only way i can charge it is by connecting it to my computer. I've tried ever power socket in my place and even the car charger won't work.. It gives the error of not enough power coming...

How can i fix this problem, it's getting to be very annoying..

Please help,

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgraded to .328 and Can't charge storm with charger
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Try pulling the battery for about 10 seconds and then replacing it and allow the device to reboot.  Then try to charge it via the wall charger.

Doc

0 Likes
stormedup

A battery pull is a temporary fix.  I have to do it every time prior to charging the device.

0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
hello, you might have a bug on a app or something like that. What apps do you have," I think your going to say quickpull in the list ?
0 Likes
PROB1

I had a similar issue with my storm in the past and did some research in the forums.  I think if you ignore the message and leave your phone on the charger you will see that it is in fact charging, even though you got the message and don't see the little lighting bolt.  Leave it be for a couple hours then check it.  I know its annoying, but It does charge.  I can't remember how I got rid of it, as previously stated it is probably a 3rd party app and very well may be quickpull causing it.  Try deleting quickpull, and doing a battery pull.  If its not quickpull you can always reinstall it.

0 Likes