VOICE DIALING PROBLEM
littlegirl
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been using the VOICE DIALING feature everyday since I downloaded OS6.....Today it decided not to work anymore for whatever reason. I have not made any changes to my phone so why it doesn't work anymore is a mystery...It is stuck on "initializing please wait" but it NEVER INITIALIZES....I have done a battery pull several times and it still doesn't work.......HELP!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: VOICE DIALING PROBLEM
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

I don't have OS 6, but have you tried to reload the OS? I would recommend you use desktop manager so that you can backup all your data because reloading your OS will reset everything back to original factory settings. You need to use BB Swiss-Army-Knife or a comparable program to back up & restore your 3rd party apps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

I don't have OS 6, but have you tried to reload the OS? I would recommend you use desktop manager so that you can backup all your data because reloading your OS will reset everything back to original factory settings. You need to use BB Swiss-Army-Knife or a comparable program to back up & restore your 3rd party apps.

0 Likes
littlegirl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks....just finished downloading OS6 again and my problem is solved! Verizon needs to seriously look into all the issues(of which there are many) with this operating system...

0 Likes