VZ Navigator on Bold 9650
kremz34

Weird problem:

When I first loaded VZ Navigator and it takes me to the Terms and Conditions page, there is no mouse or pointer icon on the screen, you can only use the track sensor to scroll on the page.... Which means I can't select "Accept" terms.

Anyone else come across this problem? I've tried mashing the keyboard in just about any combination of buttons I can think of... help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VZ Navigator on Bold 9650
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

kremz34 wrote:

Weird problem:

When I first loaded VZ Navigator and it takes me to the Terms and Conditions page, there is no mouse or pointer icon on the screen, you can only use the track sensor to scroll on the page.... Which means I can't select "Accept" terms.

Anyone else come across this problem? I've tried mashing the keyboard in just about any combination of buttons I can think of... help!

Hi,

I had that happen when I tried to load VZNavigator with OS 6 on my 9650.  It is not compatible, I guess yet. 

Doc

0 Likes
Re: VZ Navigator on Bold 9650
August03
Contributor - Level 3

When you get to the terms and conditions you would use your track ball to scroll the screen up and the accept will already be highlighted so you would push the track ball to choose accept, the screen would then load to the next step.

Hope this Helps

0 Likes