VZW "Freezing" UPDATE
unlcejscott
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks to all those helpful suggestions concerning uploading the new .328 software and my Storm. 

After going to my local store in Salem, NH yesterday and having them reinstall the software, I thought I was home free.  That was until about two hours later and I was still having the same issue.  Fast forward to this morning, I went back to the store and spoke to the manager Kevin, also a Storm user and he took care of this issue immediately by offering to send me a brand new unit with .328 already installed.  He went one better though, he said when you receive the unit in a day or two(since he put the order in before 12:00 PM) bring both units in and he'll personally make certain that everything is up and running properly with no issues.

He said he also take a look at the memory issue and make sure that's correct as well, current at about 32mb

So I'll have to deal with this freezing Storm until the new one arrives, but hopefully this saga will be over.

JS

P.S. I asked him straight about the replacement being new and he said that's all they are sending out are new units

to be continued..wonder if my good fortune had anything to do with the dress shirt and sports jacket I decided to wear today...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: VZW "Freezing" UPDATE
unlcejscott
Enthusiast - Level 3

JCM wrote:

NICE GREAT NEWS,

YEAH VERIZON ALWAYS FIND A SOLUTION YOU GOT TO LOVE THEM MANN!!!

When I explained that I had been in yesterday...he knew at that point JCM that he was going to just solve the issue with a preloaded new unit...VZW ROCKS!

to be continued, because we just know it's not quite over, but I hope so!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3

NICE GREAT NEWS,

0 Likes
unlcejscott
Enthusiast - Level 3

JCM wrote:

NICE GREAT NEWS,

When I explained that I had been in yesterday...he knew at that point JCM that he was going to just solve the issue with a preloaded new unit...VZW ROCKS!

to be continued, because we just know it's not quite over, but I hope so!

0 Likes