Verizon BlackBerry 6 Interactive Launch
PROB1

Wow, the BlackBerry 6 interactive launch was amazing.  There was the best 6.0 O/S releases all over the place. People were singing and dancing, all the food you could eat, and hot girls walkking around saying "cigars, cigarettes, drinks". My phone was running so great, it was totally cool..........Then I woke up and NOTHING...........Oh well you gave us something to look forward to!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon BlackBerry 6 Interactive Launch
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I think that ad was a hoax that someone planned elaborately.  Someone used the logos and made up a fake advertisement with Photoshop.  I would think whenever Verizon plans to release OS 6, there will be an announcement somewhere on their website.  I never say an advertisement of any kind for that ad. 

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I think that ad was a hoax that someone planned elaborately.  Someone used the logos and made up a fake advertisement with Photoshop.  I would think whenever Verizon plans to release OS 6, there will be an announcement somewhere on their website.  I never say an advertisement of any kind for that ad. 

Doc

0 Likes
PROB1

I think your right Doc.  I'm not sure which bothers me more getting fooled by some jerk with a sick sense of humor or going back to the long wait for Verizon to do something.

0 Likes