Verizon Getting phone second half of 2010
workaholick

I saw an article from "Cody Word", That Verizon is getting iphone, next year, just before Christmas. Is this true?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Getting phone second half of 2010
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

I have a friend who has a friend who's uncle works for Apple and his friend who has a cousin that works at VZW says yes, it's true.

0 Likes
Michele-VzW
Contributor - Level 2

nmchileman wrote:

I have a friend who has a friend who's uncle works for Apple and his friend who has a cousin that works at VZW says yes, it's true.

and my cousin's aunt's friend's uncle spoke to someone at Apple who has a brother that has a sister in law that has a friend that works with a girl who knows someone in marketing at at&t......  nmchileman we might know the same person!!!

No one will know for sure on these types of things until right before it happens......

LOL

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Kudos to Michele and nmchileman for making me laugh...even after a grueling 12 hour shift in the emergency room...thanks.

Doc

0 Likes
Michele-VzW
Contributor - Level 2

StreetDocRN wrote:

Kudos to Michele and nmchileman for making me laugh...even after a grueling 12 hour shift in the emergency room...thanks.

Doc

Glad we could make you laugh, it made me laugh as I wrote it :smileyhappy: thank you for serving us in the ER, kudos to you!!  I try to not visit the ER but when I do I marvel at the tenacity of those working in that environment!

0 Likes