Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Verizon is irritating sometimes
SpawnofSkynyrd

When in the world are they going to release the Storm2?  Never?  This is getting absolutely ridiculous.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon is irritating sometimes
rookietrader
Enthusiast

look out for it in nov...there are several threads on the whole storm2 release date on this board. most will agree nov.

0 Likes
Lopezji84

I hate the service! i was on hold..passed around to different departments and hung on for over a hour!!! and the person who took care of the problem was "support" after i asked to speak to a supervisor. over priced with crappy service

0 Likes
kendyerin

OMG i know its making me so frustrated....i just want it to come out already...verizon needs to make a statement saying when it is going to be released

0 Likes
rookietrader
Enthusiast

kendyerin wrote:

OMG i know its making me so frustrated....i just want it to come out already...verizon needs to make a statement saying when it is going to be released

verizon is not releasing a statement until the software is good to go. they want to make sure storm2 doesnt repeat a storm 1.

0 Likes