Very frustrated with VZW and BB
ChristinaHaas

My 2 week old blackberry just died. Went to verizon, and they had no idea what was wrong with it, but they had none of my phone in stock... kinda dumb since it just came out not that long ago, and none of the stores in the area ( i live in a major metro area ) had it, nor did they have any other kind of phone I could exchange it for. Just stupid.

Not only that but now I have to be without a phone for days. I cant be home to sign for the package, so i guess they'll have to keep trying until I can be home. I can't take off work to wait for this package.

By the way this is my second phone in 2 weeks. Its 9330 3g Curve.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Very frustrated with VZW and BB
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Oh no, I remember when you ordered this. Sorry to hear about the problems.

Can't Verizon overnight you a replacement? Also, if you feel comfortable with this, you can leave a note on your door, asking FedEx to leave the package, maybe between your doors or something. Sign the note and the delivery driver will take it. Of course, living in a metro area, maybe that's not the way to go for you. Otherwise, if FedEx attempts delivery, the driver will leave a notification and I believe you can arrange to pick it up.

Best wishes for No. 2.

0 Likes
pjones

I just got my BB curve 9330 yesterday now it won't turn on!!! The symbol and name show and the white bar.....that's it/

I've taken the battery out and put back in. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Squallfyr
Contributor - Level 3
sadly....I hear No.3 comeing :smileysad:
0 Likes
happa

Try doing it 4 times!!! Smiley Sad I'm getting tired of this!!!! Ive own a bb since May of 2010 cant wait till my contract ends!!! I have asked for a different phone but they want me to upgrade another family phone to replace this one!!! This is not right!!! give me my old flip phone I'll be happier!!

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Happa, if you got your BlackBerry in May 2010 and yours is the primary line on the account, you can do one last annual upgrade this May.

0 Likes
happa

It cannot be updated till 2012.  where did you get this information??? I like the bb just wish it would not fail!!

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3
If yours is the primary line and your base plan is $49.99 or higher per month (which it has to be if you have a BlackBerry), you may be eligible. The annual upgrade does not show up online until you have fulfilled a full year. (Sometimes not even then; you have to call customer service and ask.) The annual upgrade option is no longer available for contracts signed after Jan. 16, 2011, but current customers can use it one more time.
0 Likes
happa

Ill call... Thanks

0 Likes
RWF1939

(1) None of the B/B's will turn on the first time if the battery is not FULLY charged. (2) Have Verizon exchange batteries for you.

I had 2 B/B's and just up-graded to the new"htc Thunderbolt".

Never a problem with any of these smart phones or Verizon. Verizon Wireless is by far and away the best of all Carriers I've had for 20 years.

I travel all of N. America, the coverage and service are beyond reproach.

I

0 Likes