Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vibrate on call connect...
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Since I upgraded to OS6 a week or so ago, my phone vibrates when I dial a call and it connects . . . it makes me think I have an incoming message or call, and when a friend borrowed the phone to make a call, it startled them!  Annoying, and I want it off.  I can't seem to find the setting to do this....anyone know?

The menus and options in OS6 are different, I have gone through profile settings, call options, in call settings, ringtones, I'm missing what it is I have to change to get this turned off!!  Suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Vibrate on call connect...
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
GOT IT! It was a setting in BeBuzz, NOT BlackBerry's OS. I had to reinstall BeBuzz after the upgrade to OS 6, and it seems there is a Call Connect/Disconnect setting to sound a tone or vibrate the handset. I simply set it to OFF. Whew!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Vibrate on call connect...
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
GOT IT! It was a setting in BeBuzz, NOT BlackBerry's OS. I had to reinstall BeBuzz after the upgrade to OS 6, and it seems there is a Call Connect/Disconnect setting to sound a tone or vibrate the handset. I simply set it to OFF. Whew!
0 Likes