Viewing games and text on the Tour
v2wings

I have a Tour that I have had for a week.I like everything about it except 2 issues.

#1 when I view things on the web like Yahoo 3.0 ,MSN or other websites the print is so small and the whole view is only about a third of the screen.

#2 I have a spider soliatire game and the card are so small you can't read them.

Any Ideas. Thanks for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Viewing games and text on the Tour
mtkalimey
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm not sure about the game but the browser you can enlarge the text.

Select the browser> Press the Blackberry button> Options>General Properties>Default Font Size and Minimum Font Size can be changed. Save the changes, exit the browser and re-open. See how that works!

0 Likes
v2wings

I tried that and it helped on MSN but didn't change the text in Yahoo 3.0 also didn't make it full screen.But it did help some.Thanks

0 Likes
mtkalimey
Enthusiast - Level 3

You may want to try Opera mini for Blackberry. I haven't tried it myself since the 8830 has no memory but I hear it's pretty good

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

An easy way to zoom in/out on a webspage is to the use "i" and "o" keys, respectively. When you've zoomed in enough you can hit your menu button then select "column view" to make the text fit to screen so that you don't have to scroll left/right to read everything.

0 Likes