Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visual Voicemail and Blackberry Tour
gmandisco
Novice

So went down to the Store today. Figured i'd give visual Voicemail a try. Come to find out theres a thing on my account that says Visual Voicemail Ineligible. Can anyone help me to figure out why? i called customer service she said she would talk to the tech support and get back to me. I didnt even think about getting her name..... arrg.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Visual Voicemail and Blackberry Tour
nmchileman

The problem you're having is that VZW's Visual Voicemail app is terrible. Not to mention expensive! If you really want visual voicemail check out YouMail. It's a free VVM app you can find in Blackberry App World. It's easy to set up and takes very little memory and resources on your Tour, best of all it's FREE.

0 Likes
LCromwell

Yes, I have it and it works great. The U-mail.

0 Likes
EdP

Yes, I've tried visual voice mail on the tour and it works great.  I also used YouMail and I think it's better because 1, it's FREE; 2, you could remotely manage your voice messages from YouMail's website; and since Verizon Wireless is on the Nationwide Plans now, it's mostly likely going to be a local call for YouMail. 

{no third party software/apps links please}

Look into it.

-Edward :smileywink:

0 Likes
gmandisco
Novice

I tried youmail and it told me that i couldnt use this with alltel? im not with alltel anymore i switched over to a verizon plan and just re-upped my 2 year agreement....

0 Likes
LCromwell

and????

0 Likes