Voice Dialing starts without any buttons being pushed - Blackberry Tour 9630
bkritter

I have a Blackberry Tour 9630 through work.  Sometimes when I'm using it to play music, even when i'm simply holding it flat on my palm, the voice dialing comes up.  This is especially annoying when I'm listening to music/audiobooks when I jog because the music stops and I have to stop jogging and deal with it to get the music back.  How can I either (a) stop this from happening or (b) remove voice dialing from the phone?  I tried the program that lets you delete stuff from the phone when you hook it up to a PC, but voice dialing was not available to remove when i tried that.  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice Dialing starts without any buttons being pushed - Blackberry Tour 9630
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3
Download BBSAK from BBSAK.org. You'll need to delete the cods with vad in their name. Be sure to have a backup of your OS, 3rd party apps, and settings. Good luck.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Voice Dialing starts without any buttons being pushed - Blackberry Tour 9630
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3
Download BBSAK from BBSAK.org. You'll need to delete the cods with vad in their name. Be sure to have a backup of your OS, 3rd party apps, and settings. Good luck.
0 Likes